What you will gain from this Executive Training:
- Knowledge and strategic insights into migrant child protection;
- Ability to articulate child protection strategies and practices;
- Improved knowledge of the ongoing challenges experienced by migrant children across multiple contexts;
- An understanding of policy makers and government officials challenges and strategies to address them;
- Exchange with leading experts, and opportunities to network with mid-career colleagues from around the world.
Who should attend:
- Mid-career, NGO professionals, civil servants engaged with child migrant; protection and migration management policies at national and international levels;
- Students interested in the migrant protection sector and/or are interested in working with migrant children;
- Professionals in education, medical sector, who have an interest on entering/transferring to the child protection field;
- Volunteers and officer seeking to better position themselves for field placements on migrant child protection
At the conclusion of the Executive Training, participants will receive a joint certificate issued by Harvard University and European University Institute.
Fees: 1,300 €
A discount of 25% will be applied to the charges for international European and national civil servants, as well as to members of the NGOs.
The fees cover the cost of the course as well as coffee and lunch breaks. Travel and hotel costs are not included in the fees.