The document is published by The UN Refugee Agency, the United Nations Children’s Fund and the International Organization for Migration to analyse the situation of refugee, migrant and asylum-seeking children regards education. The document refers to data available as of December 2018.
- Overview of school-age refugee and migrant children in Europe
- Education profiles of these children and background
- Their access to education based on legalisations
- Access to education in practice in the EU Countries
- The main challenges and gaps reaching education
- Refugee and migrant children learning, school attendance, outcomes,
- Promising practises on a national level to change the situation