Conference research reports were developed for the conference „Decentralisation of Social Services: Methods, Consequences,Lessons Learnt” that took place 10-11 May 2016 in Vienna, Austria, organised by ChildHub.
There are nine papers in total, covering nine countries, with the following structure:
- overall social welfare system (1 page)
- relevant indicators (poverty rate, unemployment rate, etc. ½ page)
- mandates in the area of social welfare services (1 page),
- issues of service development, gaps and obstacles for further decentralization (1.5 pages)
- lessons learnt or good practices (1 page)