SOS Children's Villages Bulgaria is looking for a Manager of a Family-Type Accommodation Center for their team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The position includes the following activities:
- Organization of the functioning of the service Center for Family-Type Accommodation Centre (FTAC) under the program "SOS Children's Village Sofia", which is implemented in two centers - SOS Youth Center "Dreamers" and SOS Youth Center "Friends".
- Directing, organizing and controlling the activities and direct work of the staff members of the STCF.
- Establishing liaison with state and public organizations relevant to working with children and young people and protecting their best interests.
- Implementation of direct social and pedagogical work with children and adolescents accommodated in the FTAC.
- Organizing and actively participating in all activities of the FTAC and other SOS Children's Villages Bulgaria projects
The requirements as dscribed by the organization are:
- Higher education in the field of social sciences and pedagogics
- Mininum 5 years work experience in a similar field
- Management experience and team motivation skills
- Good knowledge of social legislation in the field of child services
- Knowledge of adolescence characteristics and professional experience in working with adolescents
- Computer skills / Microsoft Office, Internet / and English skills will be an added advantage.
If interested, you can apply with a cover letter and CV by January 31st, 2020.
Contact person: Anelia Rogelova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 02 818 49 36
You can find the source vacancy in Bulgarian HERE.