The Child Protection Hub is a regional initiative of Terre des hommes and its partners to support child protection workers with professional development opportunities, a knowledge management website and through regional networking for mutual learning and exchange.
In this framework ChildHub has been developing e-learning courses on different subjects, and now it wants to improve its offer through blended courses, also using mobile-based technologies and micro-learning. More specifically, Brave Phone, the Croatian partner in ChildHub has developed a blended course for professionals on how to work with child victims of sexual abuse. Participants will be completing an existing online course, will participate in a one-day face-to-face training, and will receive reminders and follow-up through a mobile app for the following three months.
Work with content experts of Brave Phone to develop a number of micro-learning tools (reading, quizzes, infographics, videos, ppts) for the mobile app. The materials should be sufficient for a three-month activity.
Who you are:
- Experience in developing micro-learning
- At least basic knowledge of the topic of working with victims of sexual violence
- Proficiency in using different mobile-based platforms
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge of Croatian is a strong asset
What you’ll do:
- Work with Brave Phone professionals to create the content
- Help Brave Phone upload these micro-learning products to BigTincan’s platform
Please submit your English-language offer no later than April 1st 2019 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Initial workplan and budget