The Task: Working under the supervision of the Deputy Head of Regional Office, the coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Child Protection Hub project (as a project financed by Oak Foundation and the Austrian Development Agency). In a team with the Knowledge Manager, the coordinator will set up online meetings with partners to monitor progress, will make sure reporting is done and is on time, will provide financial follow-up, organise the events, including all logistics, speakers, per diems, etc and any other project management tasks that may be necessary. The coordinator will also be involved in fundraising for the future of the project.
The location is Budapest, Hungary, but alternative arrangements may be made within Europe. The job requires an EU residence permit and work permit.
- Knowledge of the South East European region
- 3 years of experience working on multi-country projects
- Knowledge of child protection systems
- Background in social work, social policy or child protection a distinct advantage
- Solid project management skills
- Familiarity with donor reporting
- Proficiency in English, knowledge including excellent writing skills
- Proficiency of one of the regional languages (Albanian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian) is a distinct advantage
What we offer:
- pleasant working environment
- multicultural team
- opportunity to get involved in multiple projects
- opportunity to use and learn about innovative online tools
- Salary: HUF 468,994 gross
- Benefits: private health insurance and Szep Kartya
To apply: please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 9th February 2020.