Some of the key responsibilities:
- conducts psychodiagnostics: assessment of intellectual abilities, assessment of the child's personality, assessment of emotional and social development/ children and young people;
- works individually with children and young people who have developmental problems or difficulties in social behavior;
- works with SOS family and informal groups to coordinate family relationships;
- coordinates social support networks for children and foster families and organizes necessary services;
- organizes the development and monitoring of the implementation of plans and measures for the protection of the child and especially individual development plans;
- cooperates with social work centers, other institutions, organizations and biological relatives of children from families of which he or she is a counselor.
More information about this vacancy and how to apply can be found here: https://sos-decijasela.rs/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Psiholog-u-De%C4%8D...