Emil Hagland Flam, Business Development Manager at Indico Systems Group, Norway. The Indico secure digital recording and evidential management system is currently in use by a number of Barnahus and similar setups through Europe.
About the webinar:
There is much more to recording interviews at a Barnahus than setting up a system and hitting record. To best perform its role, a Barnahus must comply with local/international rules and regulations of evidence recording, and be able to produce a recorded interview that holds up to scrutiny in court.
This webinar will explore the key considerations to keep in mind when selecting and setting up your interview recording system, including:
- Proving authenticity, in a world where ‘deep fakes’ are becoming exceedingly easy to produce;
- Proving the child was not influenced during the interview;
- Building trust in the evidence recording procedure from day 1;
- Ensuring data is readable long into the future, and that secure access is possible on demand;
- Planning for the storage requirements of an exponential growth in interview files;
- GDPR implications.
How to join the webinar:
Use the button below to sign up for the webinar. A few hours before the webinar you will receive an email with the link to the webinar room, and instructions on how to join. Joining our webinars is very easy, doesn't require any special skills from you, and only takes a minute or two. You can join the webinar from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
To check when the webinar starts in your time zone, click here.