About the webinar:
PROMISE project is proud to invite you for the PROMISE webinar.The webinar will:
- Highlight recent activities and discuss advocacy tools for promoting the Barnahus;
- Mark the transition from the PROMISE I project into PROMISE II;
- Present the activities and objectives for PROMISE II;
- Answer questions and respond to comments from participants
PROMISE II project focuses specifically on national level implementation. With many formal partners, the project also has gathered commitment from experts and support from national agencies from around Europe.
Over the next two years PROMISE project will develop and execute:
- Active use of the Barnahus Quality Standards and PROMISE Tracking Tool, developed during PROMISE I;
- National roundtables and dialogue, roadmaps, frameworks, and agreements;
- Tailor-made training for Barnahus staff;
- European-level network engagement through webinars and chats;
- Judicial sector workshops;
- A methodology for gathering the perspectives of children on the operation and impact of the services;
- Expanded visibility and outreach.
Join the upcoming webinar to find out more.
For participants who come from current or future MD/IA services, read through the summary of the Barnahus Quality Standards and complete the Tracking Tool. Note what standards you are currently focusing on achieving and what your biggest challenges are.
The webinar is especially targeted to those working to establish MD/IA services for child victims of violence, but expect a little something for everyone.
You can register for the webinar here.