The Child Protection Hub users agree to respect people’s rights and more specifically children’s rights (see the Child Safeguarding statement)
In particular, the Child Protection users agree:
- Not to post any content or take any action on the Child Protection Hub that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- Not to post any obscene, and/or abusive, offensive, discriminatory or racist material, comment and/or topic;
- Not to threaten anyone
- Be respectful. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor manners. We will not allow personal attacks. A community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one.
- Try to understand different perspectives. Our goal should not be to "win" every disagreement or argument. A more productive goal is to be open to ideas that make our own ideas better. "Winning" is when different perspectives make our work richer and stronger.
- Empower others.
- Strive for excellence. Our products must be great and our communities must be healthy and vigorous. Being respectful does not mean papering over disagreements or accepting less than we can do.
- Don’t expect to agree with every statement, make your point and respect others’ judgements.
The Child Protection Hub administrators can remove any content or information posted on the Child Protection Hub if it is believed that it violates our Terms and Conditions of Use and/or our policies.