Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Communication channel support - website, mailing list, facebook, instagram, twitter, monthly newsletter and international newsletters
- Coordination of promotional materials (video, audio and print), media appearances and media monitoring
- Direct communication with current or potential volunteers, information on current activities, rights and obligations, upcoming events, trainings, etc.
- Coordinating workshops, seminars, trainings and other events to promote volunteering
- Assistance in organizing volunteer camps in Bulgaria and maintaining regular contact with project partners
- Coordinating the preparation of departing volunteers and related documentation
- General administrative work related to water correspondence, conducting team meetings, internal communication, communication with partners and institutions, archiving documents, maintaining database, working with financial documents, etc.
The requirements include:
- motivation based on the volunteer cause and the mission of the organization
- fluency in Bulgarian and English
- experience with the standard MS office suite
- previous experience in social networking
- working flexibility: independent work as well as in a team; initiative
The position offers:
- full-time employment contract and six months probationary period
- good salary
- work in a pleasant office environment and intercultural team
- opportunities for involvement in national and international initiatives with cause and high quality
- excellent opportunities for further training and personal development in the country and abroad.
If you are interested, you can apply by January 19th, 2020 by sending:
- CV and cover letter in Bulgarian at email@example.com to the Board of Directors of the Association
- a short assignment that you will receive by email if you are among the selected candidates.
You can find the source vacancy article with additional information in Bulgarian HERE.